Sunday, July 16, 2006

triplets turn 14

I can't believe the triplets are 14. Jami, Lauren and Karli Farmer are celebrating their birthday today...I just wish they would slow down and not grow old so fast. I was one of the first people to know that Laurie was pregnant with triplets and I was so excited. I watched her belly grow with the girls inside. I watched their 2 big sisters Kaitlin and Joslin while they were being born. I watched them grow in to beautiful young women. I love them, they are good friends and I am so happy to be a part of their life. Happy birthday trips!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Trips! I agree w/ Alicia, stop growing old! But keep getting as tall as Joslin, cause I think that's funny.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow ... 14?!?! You know you're getting old when the kids you used to babysit are babysitting other people's kids! I recently went to a wedding of a girl I used to babysit! AAAAH! I feel your pain!!