Friday, June 08, 2007

farmer fun












I love going to the Farmers and was so glad that I was able to go for a long weekend. Lindsay even came in town for Farmer fun. We mostly just hung out and did Graduation things. Kaitlin played tennis in the HS State Championships; we stayed the night in a hotel in Boise and watched her play all Friday. Saturday afternoon Laurie had a big party for Kaitlin, we ate lots of yummy food (we had leftovers all week!) and then Rick, Laurie, Kaitlin, Lindsay and I went to Boise to see the play “Hairspray.” Kaitling spoke in Church on Sunday and then we said goodbye to Linds. On Monday I helped Laurie with some projects and went with Kaitlin to open a checking account. That night was also her Graduation. Tuesday was my saddest day in Fruitland, they day I left for home. The Farmers are high energy, there are a lot of them and they have a lot going on all of time, but even still for some reason it is very relaxing and enjoyable. There just is a great Spirit and love in their home, everyone one can fill it and that is why I (and all of my friends I have came over the years) always go back. Can’t wait until my next dose of Farmer Fun!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

could that family be cuter?! i don't think so! they are all SO adorable!

farmersdozen.com said...

We love Alicia more...