Saturday, September 05, 2009

baking bug



I had a few days off a couple of weeks ago. One of those days we had a craft day at my house, since my house was full of ladies I decided to do try some recipes that I had wanted to make. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls and Blueberry Peach Pie. The pie was delicious, I used a pre-made crust. I wish I knew how to make my own. The cinnamon rolls weren't that exciting, I was disappointed, even though a still ate my fare share! I will keep trying. Does anyone have a favorite cinnamon roll recipe that I will love? I want to be good at it. (I want to use a bread machine for the dough.)

5 comments:

monica said...

yuuummm

Celeste Dodge said...

I love my copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon rolls. I think I found them on Recipezaar or if they aren't there try google.

Melissa said...

Man! Now I'm really hungry and I don't think anything in my kitchen will satisfy.

Esther Noelle said...

Um, wow that looks sooooo good!

Heidi said...

I can hook you up! I'll email it and swap you for the blueberry peach pie recipe!