Sunday, August 20, 2006

the farmers are coming! the farmers are coming!


Actually, the Farmers already came! ALL of the Farmers came on a Sunday night a couple weeks ago. I (with some helpers) made dinner for the 12 of them, 4 friends/cousins , Rick's mission companion and his family (see the first picture), Linsday, Jeremiah, Micah, Brent and B Money. It was a crazy fun party up at the boys' house. It was like the circus came to town, we had tons of people, a trampoline, B Money making bubbles, a mini 4-wheeler, RC airplanes and Skip from Alabama. It was so much fun. The Farmers (Rick, Laurie and the 5 youngest) stayed at Lindsay's for the week while the five oldest went to EFY. We had so much fun with the Farmers, I had to work in the day while they played, but after work we shopped, ate food (picture at Smart Cookie), played, watched movies, did crafts and just hung out. I love the Farmers. One of the little ones asked me, when they were here, "Are you my cousin?" No, I am better than that I said. I am so lucky to be a part of the Farmers family, I have watched them grow up/helped raise all ten of the kids and couldn't not love them more than I do. I miss them- Come back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Alicia more.