Monday, August 28, 2006

i'm gonna do it













I am moving back to Washington. After much thought, prayer, fasting and tears I have decided to leave my beloved Provo. I will probably roll out of town the first week in October. It breaks my heart to leave my life here, especially my friends. It feels like the right thing to do at this time in my life. I am putting my trust in the Lord and going to walk in the dark. I have a place to live in Kirkland, now all I need is a job. I'm crossing my fingers that everything will work out. Whatever my new life brings, my adventures as a grown-up are about to get interesting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my condolences, leaving Provo is a sad thing. good job doing what you feel is right even though it's hard. see you soon!

michelleyv said...

I can't even tell you how much I'm going to miss your sweet little self. In fact, I don't think we should talk about it. . .EVER. I'm just going to pretend like it's not happening.

Actually, if I set aside my selfishness, I'm really proud of your willingness to follow your heart. Besides, it will just give me another excuse to visit my favorite city.

Love ya--

merebuff said...

Well, I was rooting for NYC, but now I will be able to se you when I finally get to go back to Seattle for a visit. I look forward to seeing you in Boston!!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

actually it is worse than that, I am moving the same weekend as the St. George-I had wanted to come cheer you on, I'll be seeing you in December for sure!

Anonymous said...

HALLELUJAH!! We are so glad to have you back! The Party will be reunited!! YIPPY!! We love you!