Sunday, October 22, 2006

cousin eric

Eric Ellis....for those readers who don't know him, he really is this handsome. You can't even see his whole face and it is obvious that he is sweet on the eyes. I have been friends with Eric for four years or so and I love him very much. He is a good listener, funny, smart and as already stated very handsome. I just got off the phone with him and boy was it so good to talk to him. Eric, I needed that. Thanks for listening to me....I hope you rocked your quiz. P.S. Guess what everybody I got myself a job (as my Mom likes to call it "a career")! Now I am for real a grown-up.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Dear Lick...
I'm not sure how I got the title of "good listener", especially when you are in the picture. I'm not sure I've ever encountered such an amazing listener as yourself. Although this is just me speaking, I'm sure I speak for many when I say that talking to you, of all people, is possibly the most selfish thing I can do on any given day. Fact is, I don't recall a conversation that we've had where I didn't float away from it feeling 1000x better than when I began. You always have such nice things to say.
Good luck with your new career, it sounds like it will be challenging but you'll do great!
Such a great friend you are, thankyou.

Eric

stephanie said...

I don't recall if I've ever talked to Erik about how he feels when we say how good looking he is. I don't think he minds, so... Alicia - get more pics of Erik up! What a tease to show only half his face and not even any muscles to make up for it. Don't you even care about your female readers? (and maybe the guys appreciate a handsome male when they see one too?). Miss you Erik - and not just your looks or the way can make us in a fight with you pretty easily.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know we had such a good looking cousin!!!!!!! What a great addition to the family....hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Hubba Hubba! He's a hotty!! Although ... my Andy is pretty cute too!! We are ALL lucky to have Alicia in our lives! She IS the best!