Sunday, October 15, 2006

playing catch up

I have tons of pictures to share, though none are of my new place (stay tuned for all pictures, I am having some uploading issues). I still need to unpack a little before any pictures are taken. I have been back in Washington just over one week. I am doing well, I am lonely at times for friends and familiarity back in Provo. What has been nice is that I have talked to a lot of people since I left. I need those conversations to survive. I am just pretending I am really busy so I can't get out to visit anyone, talking on the phone and emails are the only things I have time for...I have done an okay job at tricking my heart thus far. It has been fun with my family and friends here. It is great being able to spend more time with my four friends and their kids! I have been on a few interviews, nothing yet but there is one job I am sure I'll land. I am doing a few temp. gigs in the meantime. My new ward is fabulous, what it lacks in outstanding talks and lessons (like my old ward) it makes up in the kindness of the members. I met at least 10 new people on Sunday, all of them coming up to me. I had a birthday, another year older. I don't like being old, but the day was super fun. I'll share more about that with pictures later. I love you all. I miss those of you who I am too busy to see right now. I might have some openings in the beginning of the year so get ready.

No comments: