Sunday, January 14, 2007

craft crazy (michelle this post's for you)

I made scripture reading kits for Emily and Nicki this year for Christmas.

Laurie loved the talk by Elder Ballard in General Conference "O' Be Wise" and I knew that she would love the words up in her home. The home swag we bought at a scrapbook expo. in November and I just finished at Farmers.

Laurie hung the swag over an antique window at the top of the stairs leading down to the basement, right in the kitchen.

I had been wanting to do an altered canvas and found this cute little one at Joann's. The girls and I had fun decorating them. I made mine for the Farmers and most of the girls made one too.
I even made a few things for myself. I love crafting and don't get to do it very often, I am glad I was able to and that the Farmer girls love to as well. Thanks girls for a fun week!

3 comments:

monica said...

CUTE and i want them all!!

Anonymous said...

You have to tell me how you did that canvas picture!!!!

michelleyv said...

Well worth the wait! WOW. I love them all. I'm especially in love with the darling swag. The Be Wise sign turned out so cute. . .of course! You're crafting without me. . .how sad. It makes me miss you. It also inspires me. I better get down to business if I'm going to keep up with Lick the Crafting Diva. Love you!