Sunday, March 02, 2008

happy birthday rick


I have known Rick Farmer for over half of my life and my life is better from knowing him. Rick is awesome! Not only is he super dad and an amazing husband but he has the the ability to sleep just about anywhere with any little kid laying on top of him, he makes the world's best gingersnaps, he knows a lot of stuff, he is one of the funniest people I know, his motto is "no problem, " he is a up on pop culture, he is always by/near/or on the phone or internet, he loves people and EVERYONE loves Rick. I love that Rick likes to have me around, he enjoys (at least I think he does) my visits just as much as anyone else. He is quite the teaser with his fantastic sense of humor, but you always know that he loves you. Happy Birthday Ricardo!
P.S. One more thing, Rick is getting up there in years. You wouldn't know it by looking at him that he is halfway to ninety, but he is! And you definitely wouldn't know it by talking to him or just being around him (other than his body knows he is no longer a teenager) Rick has a young soul. Maybe it is all the young kids around him, but Rick is so great with teenagers. He sees kids from his kids schools and jokes around with them and talks to them, it is a talent I tell you. EVERYONE loves Rick!

7 comments:

Rick said...

"Other than his age"?? What's that to mean :) Of course I love it when you come. btw when are you coming again....Alek says "hi"

Love you Leesh

Rick

kaitlin said...

haha oh my gosh i loved loved the picture of my dad sleeping on the couch. so funny.

isn't he great?!

monica said...

i love that rick used "btw" in his comment! that reminds me of the time when he got on msn messenger tricked kaitlin into thinking it was me! ahah!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kristen said...

so listen...I love rick. I really do. But I'm gonna need you to go ahead and blog again.

kaitlin said...

alicia are you joking me. its been TWENTY DAYS since you updated.

Mac and Kelly said...

Hi alicia its mac, I found your blog so know we can keep in touch with each other. How cool is that?