Friday, July 18, 2008

family dinners

We love getting together for Sunday dinner (or Saturday or any day of the week really). Dad usually cooks, sometimes Mom busts out and makes dinner and occasionally its a group effort with everyone contributing something to the meal whatever the case it is always delicious. I love my family and I feel so blessed to live close by to most of them. I can't wait for dinner this Sunday!

My view across the table

Leah waiting for prayer

James loves when I take pictures of him!

Family walk down 20th Ave W

Rob is a meanie, Leah did not want to share her bike

My sweetie and me

What clowns!

YUM!!!

Look at that face!

When we added Greyson and Aidan we added a children's table

Aidan and Leah playing with the new "boy toys" Transformers

Dad grilling our dessert

Grilled peaches

YUM!!!

These two are good buddies, but also can get a little rowdy together

Everyone loves Rob



3 comments:

this blog said...

oh.my.gosh. soooo fun! i love sunday night dinners! i can NOT wait till i come home and we have sunday night dinners! those grilled peaches look amazing! and so funny leah crying cuz rob was on her bike.

tricki_nicki said...

Ok, I'm going to need the recipe for that strawberry shortcake PRONTO!! That looked amazing.

So do your Sundays...I wish we had a normal family that we could hang with. Oh well, at least we have you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love grilled peaches. I bought some this weekend so we can do it some time this week. Ofcourse I forgot we were out of propane...OH Well back to the store.....
I love you guys!!!