Monday, November 03, 2008

we need your help

Yesterday there was an accident...James thought a tickle fight would be a fun activity. He didn't realize that I am hardcore, I play by no rules. I hate tickle fights. It got heated, the 5 seconds that it lasted until this happened:

The glasses lost (this made my sweet boyfriend really sad, he didn't realize he has super human strength that can snap a pair of glasses in two like a crisp carrot and he almost cried)
So, needless to say we went looking for glasses for FHE tonight. In honor of Election Day please cast your vote (every vote counts!) for one of the following:

Those two pictures are of the black, skinnier frames...More classic, appealing to the masses, and perhaps a little more polished. Let's call them the Oh-Momma! Glasses.




Now these two pictures depict the glasses with perhaps a little more panache...as if I got them at say...Saks Fifth Avenue for say...$150,000. At first, we didn't know if we liked them as well, but they just kept creeping up on us and they may just be our favorites...although we shall let the pundits decide. After all, polls are for chumps. Ironically, these are labeled Divine Chocolate. Take that, Michelle O.
Ready Set Vote!
(Obviously James helped with some of the above text. Thanks honey!)



18 comments:

Meg said...

They both look amazing! But I am a fan of the 2nd set! DASHING darling!

monica said...

not a big fan of the second one...if it wasnt that metal.

Mary said...

I like number one.

Valerie said...

I like them both, but I'm voting for the first. The second would probably get my vote except that red sticker is throwing me off and it's too early in the morning to imagine it not there.

stephanie said...

Divine Chocolate

Teju said...

I like them both, but so I won't leave a proverbial "hanging chad" I am voting for the second ones.

And p.s. James might want to be aware of the "pie incident" in the MTC. Watch out Farrar attacked me without provocation and I am still digging out Brick Oven chocolate creme pie from my ears.

Rae said...

I vote for Oh-Momma

farmersdozen.com said...

The second ones!

Olivia Carter said...

Both are SUPER cute! You just rock glasses in general (I miss wearing mine sometimes), but I would vote for #1

brooke said...

i vote for divine chocolate

Andrea said...

I always a fan of more "panache" but I have to say I like the first pair on you better

Anonymous said...

I like the second ones best....and James is a Pirate, and because of that I am not suprised of his incredible strength..... :)

emily said...

second ones get my vote

Melissa said...

They both look great! I am partial to the second pair.

jennycooks said...

first set, please.

tricki_nicki said...

I like the second shape better. I'm not sure about the arms (or whatever those are called. give me a break, i just woke up).

SO, divine chocolate.

Lindsay Jane said...

Divine chocolate all the way.

Tiffany said...

#1 is my vote