Saturday, December 13, 2008

thanksgiving 08

Thanksgiving feels like it was months ago. Honestly, where does the time go? James and I, along with our two friends Sydney and McCall Biddle drove to Fruitland on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Tons more visitors followed and we had a glorious vacation. We had a great time, I love this time of year! Thanks Farmers for hosting. We love you.

Pit-stop somewhere in Idaho

One of James' favorite things about being at the Farmers- their lego collection!

Kaitlin and I during the celebration preparations

This years Thankful Turkey...we even added more feathers

Joslin's new hair (I guess KK has new hair too), Linds even came

Silly girls

James made some mean mashed potatoes

(James' hand is slimy with turkey juices, yuck)

James was happy to be at the Farmers for Thanksgiving

We relaxed on the couch after dinner before we stuffed ourselves again with dessert

With 29 people at Thanksgiving dinner this was one of the smartest things we did

Rick's extended family came by one afternoon and played a hard core game of flag football

I did a little bit of crafting, James and Duncan Biddle helped

The teenagers (and KK) slept in the attic, I lost track of how many girls were sleeping up there

The little princess, thanks Claire for sharing your room with James

Sunday after church before James and I left, there was even more people than this most of the weekend

I didn't realize James had such wild hair that day

Little did I know I'd be seeing Lindsay in Hawaii 3 weeks later!

I love these girls!

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

gosh i haven't looked at those pictures since i copied them from your camera to my computer!
i forgot how cute they were!!
i miss you.