Monday, December 08, 2008

today is monday

I forgot my cell phone this morning. Dang, I hate being without it. I slept in a little (we had a crazy weekend and didn't get anywhere enough sleep, I thought I deserved a few extra minutes) and used of some of my workout time by doing so. By the time I realized I was cell phone-less I figured it would take 10 to 15 minutes to go back and get it, time I already used up sawing logs. So, I didn't got back...James being the super hero that he is took time out of his day to bring me my cell phone. I feel connected to the world again. Thanks dear for all you do for me.

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

see...i haven't had my phone for like 5 days. since thursday. how do you THINK I FEEL ABOUT THAT.
not good.

emily said...

i hate when i forget my phone! although - when i'm cyborg with my bluetooth ... i feel like it's somehow a part of me! ;)