Friday, April 10, 2009

i'm back and i'm married!

For those of you without facebook or who don't read Jacob and Lindsay's blogs #1 Shame on you #2 You are missing out on darling pictures of my amazing wedding...We get our pictures from the photographers tomorrow, so I will be sharing them soon. You all know how often I post these days. Oops. Sorry.


Let me just tell you that everything was perfect. It was just as we had dreamed. Perfect. Really. Lots of friends and family came into town. We celebrated all weekend long. I loved my dress and I thought I looked pretty. James was handsome and so happy (still is!). Natalie, my family and so many helpers made the reception amazing. The food was great, cupcakes darling and delicious...serious every detail turned out better than I could have hoped. I am so sad its over, I can't believe it. I miss it, I miss the party. I miss the honeymoon.


Speaking of honeymoon we do have those pictures. Want some?


We went to Mexico and loved every second of it. I love James and love being married, this was our best idea ever!

7 comments:

Mandi said...

I agree - everything was perfect! I'm so glad that I got to be there to see you on such a marvelous occasion!

brooke said...

Congratulations!! Marriage is amazing. Love your partner, always be friends, laugh together, grow together. I'm so happy for you two!!

Mrs. Haynie said...

hooray you are posting! i must say, i have been checking your blog all the time, and am always asking Lindsay why you stopped posting?! your comments always make me laugh and smile..keep them coming!

Also, I have a random question. Any chance you could find out what type of camera your brother uses? I was looking at the wedding pictures on his blog, and LOVE his camera. Brian and i are looking to get a really good one for taking better pictures...let me know if you know or could find out!

Sarah Haynie
sarahehaynie@gmail.com

Olivia Carter said...

You guys look so great- tan people! Glad everything went & is going well!

Hugs and kisses from the Carters!

Lott's of love said...

Alicia...you of all people only showed us ONE HONEYMOON PICTURE! I want a lot more than that! You better get busy! We are so excited for you both! Congrats on finding eachother-marriage gets so much better! We love you,
the lott's

The Dally Llama said...

Is James wearing a toga in that picture?

Ryan and Val said...

Farrar, I sneaked a peek at your wedding pics on your friends' blogs, you were beautiful, and your wedding reception looked like so much fun! I LOVE the cupcakes, everything looked amazing. I am so happy for you, and just wished I could've been there. Where in Mexico did you guys go? Ryan & I took a cruise to Mexico for our honeymoon, we loved it! I also like your pink & green color scheme. Those were the same colors I used for Rebekah's 1st birthday luau in January. Of course you would've seen that if I had just posted it like I planned on doing! I have decided to post her birthday then just move on to the present day . . . she just turned 18 months today! I can't believe it! I STILL miss you tons, and LOVE you more . . . I am so very, very happy for you!

love,
aquino =) (p.s. - does James mind if I still call you "Farrar"?)