Sunday, June 07, 2009

pizza party

I made this, from scratch...and it was dang good

the poster says how I feel, I love doing things for my family and they love when I do:



James suggested we make pizza dough in the bread machine, I thought it would be too much work and rolling the dough would be too messy. I was wrong. James was right! It was wonderful and so delicious. My parents stopped by after the Temple and my dad ate dinner with us. I grew up with my mom making her own pizza dough, it was fun to do the same for my family. I think we are going to make homemade pizza a new Quigley tradition.

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Mmmm... I love homemade pizza. SO GOOD!

Mandi said...

I agree - homemade pizza is the best!

Anonymous said...

I love homemade pizza!!! It is so yummy and fun to make with the kids!!

Heidi said...

That looks deeee-lish! What's your dough recipe? I'm not sure I like mine anymore, but maybe it's just the altitude!

brooke said...

looks great! my dough never turns out that round.
Fun tradition!!