Friday, June 02, 2006

meeting the princess

I flew home to see our new baby. She is great and we love her very much. She likes us too. The first thing I said when I saw her was "now, let's go try all her clothes on her." Believe me she has lots of clothes so we would still be there playing dress up. She sleeps a lot during the day and is on a crazy night schedule, she is a sweetie. We are going to have fun with her in our family. She already fits in so well. It is a good thing we got a girl baby!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The princess is adorable. We love the quilt and the crown! Wish we were there!

Anonymous said...

What cute girls! The whole bunch of you. Love the tiara(sp?)

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

SO adorable! That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen with the darling quilt and tiara!! Have I mentioned it's a good thing I am getting a boy so I don't go CRAZY with all the darling girl baby stuff?! Enjoy that litle angel!

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

ooohhh..such a lovely princess!
:-)