Thursday, May 25, 2006

life of lick

I am reading Life of Pi, I just started. While reading today I found my new favorite quote:
"It is true those we meet can change us,
sometimes so profoundly that we are
not the same afterwards..."
This is so true in my life. I have such wonderful friends that have helped make me who I am today. Even people I meet briefly like on a plane, in a ward, in a class, etc. play a role in my life. One of these friends in Jared. He lives back in WA now and I miss him. It isn't always rosey for our friendship (sometimes I want to kick him), but I do consider him one of my closest freinds. We haven't talked for a couple weeks, but tonight I talked to him for about 30 seconds. It was perfect, we know each other so well. We will talk longer later tonight, but if not I am just thankful to have someone in my life (actually many someones) that just by hearing them say my name and laughing with me for a few seconds can make my day brighter. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a FABULOUS quote that gave me chills!