Thursday, May 18, 2006

what we did instead of "walking"

We woke up early on Thursday the day of graduation and walked to Rockefeller Center and watched the outside taping of the Today Show. Steph made the cute sign, we wore our BYU shirts and we thought for sure Al would come talk to us. But thanks to all the blasted middle school band kids all over the place we were overlooked. However, we did make it in TV for a couple of seconds (the picture of the backs of Katie, Matt and Al was taken while we were on air). We were on the bottom lefthand corner of the screen. We even have witnesses to prove it-our friend Katie and our Dad saw our television debut.
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia! I'm so excited that you're finally blogging. Your pictures of New York are fun. You need to write more about it so we know what your adventures were! I can't wait to see you - are you going to come stay with us for a while or what??? Love you!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I have no idea what I am doing with my future...it looks like that I don't need a place to stay right now, however we maybe should have a slumber party when I am in town. I'll be there June 1st- June 11th- Can't wait to see you all.

Veronica said...

Um...Katie's coat is really cute.