Thursday, May 18, 2006

first entry

I like the look of a blogspot blog and so I’ve switched…I could never really get the hang of my old blog. I am excited about this and I plan to do a much better job at maintaining this blog and chronicling my life as a grown-up. Now that I am a college graduate it is time for me to grow up. Step 1 is finding a grown up job. It is hard and I don’t know how well I am doing at it, but hopefully I’ll find something soon. I am also a new aunt (for the first time) and this blog will also serve as a place to brag about Leah Rose. As soon as I find out how to post pictures I will be putting many on….it will kind of be my on line scrapbook. I like that. Here we go. Sit back and enjoy my life.

3 comments:

merebuff said...

Welcome to grown-up land. It is kinda fun. I'm glad that you have a blog...that way I can keep tabs on you!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Blogs!! Can't wait to read all about your adventures! Lov you!!

James Quigley said...

your blogging career has been a huge success.

After reading for hours, I have lived a couple of years of your life with you that without this blog would have remained a mystery to me. At the end of it all, I love you more. I'm glad I'm in the current chapters now.