Thursday, September 14, 2006

before i leave for boston







Before I leave for Boston tomorrow I wanted to post the pictures I have taken the last few weeks. I am anticipating loads of fabulous vactation photos, but I want to get these on the blog. They are not quite in order, but you'll notice me and Jeremiah at Los Hermanos for Micah's 30th Bday Celebration (notice Micah in the next photo getting sung to); I made a delicious sweet and sour chicken recipe in the crock pot for "Wing Wednesday"; Olivia's baby Sydney and I then us with my former roommates and still friends at a baby shower for a girl from work (we all work at Apx); and finally me eating a smore at my ward campout a couple of weeks ago. Life as a grown-up is pretty much the same as when I was not a grown-up (when I was still in school), I am happy and healthy that is what is important.

No comments: