Saturday, September 09, 2006

this weekend


Mark, Natalie and Leah Tacher were sealed in the Seattle Temple September 8, 2006. I was able to come home for the weekend. It was wonderful to be in the Temple with most of my family. Leah will be blessed on Sunday morning so I get to be here for that too. Other plans for the weekend: seeing the newest additions to "the party" Blake Wright and Easton Shaw, and helping my new roommate Lisa move into our new house. P.S. it is raining in Seattle today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

alicia is my favorite auntie,i love her best

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you're moving back home with us. We'll finally be whole again! Even though a recent blunder makes us seem like sucky friends we have missed you more than you can know!

P.S. Did you notice that you were very FIRST on the list when I sent out the link to my birth announcement?! ;)

Mrs. James Quigley said...

thanks for putting me first on your email list...I'll pretend it is because you love me best, not because it is alphabetical order!

Anonymous said...

We are also happy you're coming home!! It was fun to have you here for Easton's blessing too!

Anonymous said...

Well, it may have been because you were first on the alphabet...but you're still on my VIP list. You needn't worry about getting phone calls from now on! Love ya!

michelleyv said...

Alicia--remember how you're not only the first one on my e-mail list, but you're the ONLY one. I think this move to Seattle stinks. Are you sure you don't want to stay in Provo?