Sunday, November 12, 2006

ezra, my new crush





I don't really get crushes, well not real ones at least. But this weekend I met Ezra Benjamin Clifford for the first time and let me tell you, he is darling. How could one not help but fall in love? So what that I had to lure the little guy to love me back by letting him play with my cell phone and camera (things that are usually off limit to him), taking him on walks outside and trading M&M's for kisses. Sometimes drastic times call for drastic measures! P.S. He loves the Farrar whistle and anytime I would do it he would look around for me...can't wait until next time we get to play. Check out Ezra's family blog that his mom updates by using the link on the side titled "cliffords".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, he's cute! I'd have a crush too....

Anonymous said...

I have a crush too!!!! He is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alicia it's Celeste. I love your blog! You are so cute. I want to send you a Christmas card but I don't have your address. Would you email it to me at rcdodge@msn.com? Thanks!!