Monday, November 27, 2006

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Don't even worry, it is snowing in Seattle. Yesterday (Sunday) I took Andrew and Lindsay to the airport, said goodbye then drove up to my parents house to celebrate Monica's 22nd Birthday. Lynnwood was a winter wonderland! I don't even remember the last time I saw snow in Seattle. I was excited to not be in Utah for snow this year, so not very excited about this little white surprise. I like to look at snow, but hate to drive in it. Crossing my fingers I don't fall in any ditches or slide down any hills.

P.S. Happy Birthday Monicorn (one day late)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of the snow!!!! Enjoy it for me. I just got excited this morning when it was overcast this morning. I cranked up the Christmas tunes and got in the Spirit. I figured this is the closest to cold weather we will get. It is 67 degrees. So ofcourse I put on a sweater!!!

Love You!!

michelleyv said...

I guess you might as well move back to Utah. . .we miss you and your snowfall fear.

The Dally Llama said...

Weird. It's normally really cold out here by now. It hit 65 on Friday. I didn't even have to scrape my windshield when I went to PEC this morning. I haven't even needed a heavy coat yet this year.

Marcitut@gmail.com said...

Alicia, I haven't talked to you forever! I miss you! I just got your picture CD from Ash and I love it. I am making you a little christmas present so will you email me your address.
I have missed the snow. I am now back in Utah and I almost started crying when I saw the snow. Christmas is not christmas without the snow. Why don't you come and visit me in Sunny California, it is eternal summer there and I am sure that you will like it. Deal?

Marcitut@gmail.com said...

Marci made that last comment, not the Daily Diva Dish. :)