Monday, November 27, 2006

giving thanks

"bubble gum bubble gum in a dish..." the little ones deciding who was going to be IT for tag

Goodbye Linds, thanks for coming to my house

I got a spend a lot of time with Claire Bear this weekend- she is a darling!

The women washing dishes at our service project

Karli holding Leah at Jacob's house where we had appetizers

Alek helped Bruce with dinner

Shoes galore because there were people galore

Andrew Dale finshing off some pre-thanksgiving mashed potatoes I made for Sunday dinner after Stephanie and Andrew put my new table together



2 comments:

stephanie said...

you got some great pictures! I've got the little kids doing the "bubble gum" routine on video. I'll have to show you, it's pretty cute

michelleyv said...

A Very Farrar Thanksgiving, indeedy! Did I hear mention of a new table? I'll be expecting some picts soon. hugs.