Sunday, May 13, 2007

jeremiah john








The day Michelle left Seattle Jeremiah came to town. He was here on business, but we got to play a lot too. We ate seafood, visited my family, met the party and saw lots of planes!!! Jeremiah loves planes these days....I had to work one of the days he was here so I took him and the boys to the airplane museum (The Museum of Flight). All of the boys had a blast and I even enjoyed it. Later that same day we drove around Lake Washington and found yet more planes, this time sea planes. I am so lucky that Jeremiah John came to see me. It was such a wonderful week. I love him and miss him, it was great to have him back in my every day life if only for one week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've had visitors. I love Jeremiah, too. Such a great guy. Be good to you, Miss Alicia Diane. Love from Texas.

Anonymous said...

Those look like some potential engagement photos. Maybe it's time for Jeremiah J. to burn his little black book and settle down.

emily said...

It was so fun to 'hang' with Jeremiah! He's a great guy and he can join the party anytime! Thanks for letting us meet him and get to see some of the Provo part of your life! We love you!

Anonymous said...

He's so grown up! I remember NYC, spring 2001 as interns together. And Alicia, you are gorgeous. Miss you.