Saturday, May 05, 2007

happy mail

So, I have a habit of looking at stranger's blogs and I really enjoy it. I will click on the links to my friend's friend's blogs. Sometimes I comment, sometimes I find people I know and can get caught up in their lives, and sometimes I save their blogs in my favorites (I like them that much). I think I like to read stranger's blogs for the same reasons why I like reality TV. I like other people and I am fascinated by their lives. Recently I was reading a friends blog, I read the comments section and checked out blogs of the people that made a comment. While reading a particular stranger's blog I learned that she is in a group that exchanges mail each month, it is appropriately called "happy mail." They have rules, a theme and provide the information on the exchange. This month I put together a "yellow/C" package for a girl names Jodi and got this darling Chipboard yellow "A" back. Isn't that a fun idea?

3 comments:

emily said...

That sounds like such a Happy thing! I would totally join ... if I didn't have 5000 other projects that I'm working on ALL the time! Maybe some day!

Celeste Dodge said...

That is so cute. I'm glad that I'm not the only person in the world who can't wait for the mail to come each day...maybe that's why I order so many magazines. I know I'll get something fun for me instead of just bills!

MEREDITH said...

I totally love the idea, you can include me in on it if you would like :)