Sunday, April 22, 2007

port angeles

Last Saturday Dad had a Kayak thing in Port Angeles, WA so Mom and I decided to go with and make a day of it. We rode the ferry and had a lovely drive to PA. Dad worked at his Washington Water Trails booth and Mom and I explored the town. We went into some cute shops. I found a darling quilt shop, we wanted lots of things. Right before we were going to buy MORE fabric I got smart and we decided to wait until we have a few more projects done before we got a new one. I got a birthday present for Jared in an antique store (I am still a little nervous if he is going to like it). We spent the bulk of our time at WAL*MART, even though we have one down the street from my parents. It was a fun trip. I love my parents, I like to spend time with them and I am grateful they like to spend time with me too. On our drive home I told Mom and Dad some of my childhood memories, it was fun to reminisce. Went we got back in town I went out with the Party for Travis' birthday. I love the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.