Monday, April 02, 2007

look at leah







Most of the family spent Sunday at Mom and Dad's watching General Conference (Dad was in Switzerland and of course Monicorn is at BYU-I). Leah a.k.a. the life of the party was there and that is all we really needed. She has so many tricks now, she is so much fun. I am clearly her favorite, other than her Mom, and who blames her. She had a little cold so was kind of snotty, but even that doesn't stop all our attention from being on her.
As for me, one of my goals right now is trying to bring reading back to my life. I read for fun more at BYU than I do now. I came home from work and read for 20min. that is my minimum. I am also trying very hard not to watch ABC's Bachelor. I want to watch it, but I am resisting for 2 reasons. 1.) I am already watching Survivor and Dancing with the Stars. Three t.v. shows to be addicted to would be a little too much. 2.) I don't know how appropriate that show is...dozens of immodest women fighting each other for one man, doing WHATEVER it takes to win him. Although it is fun and he is very handsome this season my time is better spent doing other things. Maybe I should work on unpacking my bedroom!

2 comments:

Celeste Dodge said...

I totally know how you feel trying not to watch the bachelor! I have also decided that I can spend my time in a better way. It's hard not to watch because of the drama, but seriously who needs more drama in their lives? Plus I can't live without The Amazing Race (I can only be hooked on so many shows at once!!)

The Big Red Dogs said...

She is so beautiful!!! She and Wyatt make some of the same faces, with the little wrinkled up nose......