Sunday, March 25, 2007

come on already,no more rain



Seattle has been sunny before, I know it can be sunny again. Maybe it sometimes forgets how beautiful it is when the sun is shining. There is really nothing quite like Seattle when the sun is out. However, lately we have not seen bright Mr. Sun and the rain is starting to get old. I am easy to please, it doesn't even have to be very warm out, all I want is for it to be dry. Maybe all this rain will be worth it in the summer when everything is so green. Freak, it better be worth it. (p.s. still come visit me, even in the rain it is a great place and besides I am still here!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that there is NO prettier place than Seattle when the sun shines! I LOVE it! I miss it too! My friends and I used to joke that 'if you don't do it in the rain ... you just flat don't do it!' It's the truth ... but I'm looking forward to the sun too this summer! Hooray for getting out of the house! We're turning into house plants!!