Thursday, March 15, 2007

i like michelle


If you don't know Michelle then you are missing out. She is amazing and I want to be like her, pretty much in every way. Last year Michelle helped me complete my first "race" (I walked a 5k). She went on to do bigger and better things (a 1/2 marathon). Wow! She is doing another this year, I am far away from doing anything like that, but I just signed up for a 10k in JUNE! What am I thinking? So far Emily is going to do it with me, anyone else?.....anyone?

2 comments:

The Big Red Dogs said...

I'm doing a 5k in May! You're brave, I'm scared of the 5k.

Celeste Dodge said...

alicia,

it's Celeste, I made a blog today, but I don't have your email address. My blog is celestedodge.blogspot.com. Val emailed me too, it's great to hear from her. I hope you are doing well.