Saturday, March 03, 2007

more provo pictures

just darling, ladies Jeremiah is looking better than ever these days (and he sings too!)

Kristen and Linsay my best friends from my Central America trip, we met for breakfast

I got to spend a lot of time with Jared and that made me so happy, he is so great

there was four in the bed...we had so many great moments together, we had a pretend slumber party before I left town

I love Lindsay and miss her a lot, this picture was taken in the snow (yuck)

I did so many fun things in Provo that didn't get photographed like spending the day with Michelle, BYU volleyball game, tickle torturing Micah with Linds and Rachel (it still makes me laugh just thinking about it), movie with Micah, lunch with Meredith Rosenvall and on and on. I feel so blessed to have these great friends in my life that even after I move away it is as if our relationship hasn't changed at all. I can't wait until I go back, but until then everyone come visit me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! A new post! I love your smile. Seeing this little travelog made me home-sick for Provo. Miss you.

MEREDITH said...

I was so glad we were able to get together for lunch you looked great!!!!! Keep in touch...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good time in Provo ... but I'm even glad-er that you're home! We LOVE having you here!! I know it was hard for you to move away from your 'family' in Provo, but we REALLY needed you!!

Lindsay Jane said...

I know that being a grown-up is more boring than being a kid, but can you please have more adventures? I love Jeremiah but am growing tired of opening your blog, hoping for a new fun story, and seeing him and his squinty eye.