Sunday, March 18, 2007

happy birthday andy

don't even worry...I went rollerskating!

it is apparently easier to skate with your mouth open

the Melting Pot-yum

my view across the table- Emily and Nicki

Andy, the birthday boy

Chocolate fondue is so good

the best way to eat the chocolate is with a spoon

the Party after the feast-full and happy

We celebrated Andy's 31st birthday in style. Rollerskating at the Everett Skate Deck with the whole family. I can't believe I even put on skates, haven't done that since like 5th grade. Later that afternoon the Party met at the Melting Pot for a grown-up dining experience. Andy and Emily prefer what they know and already like, so this was a big step for our group (trying something new and different). We all had a great time and ate too much. I totally recommend it.

5 comments:

Ryan and Val said...

Farrar, you are definitely the life of the party! I'm glad to see that you're enjoying life back home. Since I talked w/you, I emailed Harris & Kambourian. Celeste called me today, it was great to talk w/her. Oh, before I forget, that book in the picture was "The Peacegiver". My mom gave it to us for our anniversary. I of course haven't read it yet (I actually had to double check the title!). Well don't have too much fun w/o me! With your life, who wants to ever grow up!
love ya! Aquino

Anonymous said...

The melting pot looks yummy!!! Did you have a good time? Let me know. I did find one in Phx. Maybe I will take Jake there for his b-day!!!! Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my Blog!! mmmm the melting pot! Yes you can be included for April, did you read the rules? You need to e-mail me your info: addy, full name and e-mail addy. And we can include you. If you have any quesions let me know.
lindsey_loo_cord@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! you are so darling...and what a sport to don those wheels and skate. i hope you are happy and well and i hope the sun is poking through every now and then up there in Washington :)

Anonymous said...

This WAS so much fun ... and SO adventureous for us Shaw's -- we know what we like ... and stick with it pretty much! We vowed to step out of our comfort zone more now since we had SUCH a great time and the food was FAB!! I think my favorite part was that we got to sit and talk and eat (the 3 things we do best) for 3 1/2 hours!! Love ya