Tuesday, May 15, 2007

look who else came to seattle...



Jared Calvin White!!! I met Jared at the Seattle Temple last Saturday for a session. It was so good to be reunited with my buddy Jared. J-bizz (as I like to call him) graduated from BYU just a couple of weeks ago and moved back to Washington. He now only lives a couple of hours away so hopefully I will be seeing a lot more of him in the weeks and months to come. How lucky am I that in the past couple weeks I have been able to see some of my best friends in the whole world right here in my home? And this next weekend I am going to Idaho to see the Farmers and Lindsay Jane is coming up from Provo to be with me! Doesn't get much better than this.

4 comments:

michelleyv said...

Oh, Jared is so handsome. Provo misses him.

emily said...

What a cutie! Fun for you to have Provo-ites visit the Emerald City!

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica said...

Interestingly enough, I was at the Seattle temple just today. For Jared's former roommate's sister's wedding. I'm still here! Til Sunday!