Wednesday, June 04, 2008

this morning at the pier

It seems like forever since the boys I nanny and I have had an adventure in the city, just by ourselves. This morning we made it happen....we went to the Aquarium down on the waterfront, but actually only stayed for a little while. What the boys really wanted to do was go "skateboarding" (to my boys this just means running and jumping, sometimes off steps).

I thought the weather would be awful, but it wasn't. It was cold but no rain:







My little skateboarders:





After looking at fish it only seems natural to go eat some:


My favorite part of the day, fish tacos at Steamers. I think they are my favorite, but I should do an intense study or something. I think I like flour tortillas so much better than corn. Yum. I want another right now.
Who wants one of these?:



What a great morning I had, now I need to go take a nap and hope my 2 year does too so I don't have to hurt him. Nighty night.

8 comments:

emily said...

my 3 yr old has been having naps since he chooses to still be a baby ... ha HA so therefore i've been getting a few winks in! hooray! looks like you guys had so much fun ... can't wait for Summer of BIG FUN!!

James Quigley said...

So Jealous...Look hot that girl looks...I can just see the little punks playing in the childrens' playpark with other kiddies:

Conner: "My Nanny's prettier than yours."
Other Kid:"I know dangit! Where did you find her?"
Nolan: "At the Babe store."
Babe: "Get your finger out of your brother's nose, Conner."

I'm happy that these boys get a chance to raise the bar so high for their future catches. For now, remembering to swallow that druel is a good stepping stone...dang...my keyboard!

Gini said...

I love checking out your blog,so I can get my Seattle fix! I miss that place.

Natalie said...

um, why did you not invite us?? you could have at lest stopped by to say hello. We are probably going to the flight museum tomorrow. It was a nice day in Seattle. Glad you had a good time.

Heidi said...

Oh, Steamers!!! Stop it!

kaitlin said...

yum yum yum!
looks cute leesh!

monica said...

that picture of you and connor, you look so beautiful in! and i love the pics of the boys "skateboarding" ahhah thats so funny that they pretend to skateboard. that fish taco looks so good! ill have to get one when i get home! less than 2 months....how is time going by so fast?

kristen said...

i could spend hours on here. I love you and miss you and you look gorgeous and happy. when are you coming to see me?