Saturday, October 11, 2008

just happened

We have the boys this weekend, our plan is to do a fun fall festive activity every weekend they are here. Tonight we decorated cupcakes and it was so much fun (and easy too!). We had Monica and the Tachers over for dinner and then made our masterpieces. Yum.

This is the second batch, we all ate one first and then finished the rest

Everyone waiting for the fun to begin

Leah liked all of the candy to put on her cupcake

Such concentration












P.S. We had such a gorgeous fall day here in Washington, the sun was shining and so perfect. I loved it!

6 comments:

Lefty said...

You've inspired me. That looks like fun. We have Friday Family Movie Night and did a Halloweenish movie with carmel apples. But this cupcake thing I think my girls will LOVE. I love the pictures of Leah. My parents talk about her frequently.

emily said...

ooo ... so fun!

merebuff said...

Those cupcakes look a lot yummier than the ones at my bakery! How fun!

Olivia Carter said...

SO MUCH FUN! I was SO doing this soon! Ah me... Halloween is the best!

Anonymous said...

What a fun night!!! I love Halloween!!!As soon as the kids see this blog they are going to want to decorate some, so I better go get some supplies!!!

MEREDITH said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! Hey Happy Birthday!