Sunday, July 08, 2007
















I know, I know, too many pictures. But they are all so cute...I even narrowed it down a lot. A couple of Sundays ago I had everyone out at my house for a pre-4th of July family dinner. We had delicious taco salad, and red, white and blue jello salad for dessert. My house is small, but it was good having the family over. For Independence Day we all went to Kayak Point (about 45min. northwest from my parents house along the Puget Sound). Tons of families came, mostly from my parents ward, people kayaked, we ate and just enjoyed the sun and our freedom. As you can tell by the above pictures that Leah Rose was the star of the show. She is darling, she hates the grass and tries to avoid it as much as possible. She is mostly walking these days. She is a dancer anytime you tell her to dance she HAS to it is like she has been hypnotized or something and you should see her when my cell phone goes off. Hilarious. The holiday was too short, but it was really good. We ended the night by watching fireworks at Lynnwood High School, just the Tachers, Steph and I. I love the 4th of July.

8 comments:

monica said...

ahah she is afraid of grass! that is funny! i cant wait to see what happens when your cell phone goes off! i cant wait for leah! i cant wait to be home!

monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monica said...

i accidently commented the same comment twice.

i just wanted to say that you look so cute in the pics!

emily said...

She IS so darling ... and her little belly dance hip shake is HA-larious! the 4th was fun up at Kayak Point and I realized as we were driving out of the park that we didn't get a family photo!! DANG! O well ... there's always next year!

Lindsay Jane said...

So cute! You need to facebook them...

Anonymous said...

It was good to hear from you on our blog. Bracan and I are in Seattle for the summer. He has an internship at Children's Hospital and Lucy and I are hanging out with grandparents. It's been nice to have all the family around. We will be headed back down to AZ in the fall for Bracan's last semester. We love to check out all your cute pictures!

MEREDITH said...

Looks like you are staying busy... Your neice is a doll, miss ya... Hope to talk to you soon...

Anonymous said...

oooooh. I like. These pictures are so cute! I miss you friend. you should add my blog to your links. liveforlove.wordpress.com. that is all. :) smooch.