Thursday, July 19, 2007

it's new to me


You know you are a grown-up when you buy a car, a grown-up one. It was a huge deal for me to buy this car and it still kind of makes me a little sick, making the commitment, not the car. I really like my new "hip mommy ride" the only real problem is that the interior is very light tan so I covered the seats with towels and no more snacks in the car for the kids. It is really great to have windows that roll down and go back up, air con is also a nice bonus. If anyone wants a ride in a 2007 Subaru Forester then come on over....

7 comments:

kristen said...

oooh. fancy! I like it a lot. does it have a name yet? I'm glad it has air con...does it sound like the monster on lost? don't catch a cold. Also, I'm so glad to hear from you because I have been thinking about you all day and how much i miss seeing you! thanks for being my amigo! love ya.

The Big Red Dogs said...

Yea! New cars are fun. You have a much more hip mommy ride than I do, and you're not even a mommy!!! Jealous!

MEREDITH said...

AWESOME LOVE THE PICK!!!!!! IT TOTALLY FITS YOU... MISS YA TALK WITH YA SOON

Anonymous said...

I love it! I have a 2003 Forester and JB has a 2005 Outback. We totally fit in Sugarhouse -- Subarus are everywhere. After my 1991 Volvo with no air conditioning, my two years spent with my Forester have been wonderful.

The Dally Llama said...

Subaru. Good choice. I hear geniuses choose Subarus.

emily said...

it IS a 'hip mommy ride'! and i can also say that it's fun to ride in!!

John and Drew said...

I love that car, John and I have had our eye on that for a while. Way to go. Do you still love it?