Thursday, July 19, 2007

playing catch up

Mariners game with the Party after the game we drove around downtown Seattle and we so didn't fit in, but I found $20 on the ground


Leah Rose- as cute as ever

this picture makes me laugh so hard


Natalie turns the big 3-0

3 Farrars in their thirties


Ryken Wright is getting potty trained, we had a make a stop on our way to the river at Cascade Park
2 boys in their cage-it didn't last too long
the Shaws
the Wrights
Sister's lunch at this way cute place in Mill Creek, WA where I ate the best sandwich of my life
This is what has been going on in my life lately. Life is good. I am so blessed.



6 comments:

emily said...

I need copies of some of these pics girlfriend! LOVE the one of Ryken!

Amy said...

What a trip it was to see these fun pictures and read this fun entry!

Andy Shaw was a best friend of mine all through High School, I first met Emily while were missionaries in SLC and then when she was engaged to Andy AND Travis was in the OLD 5th/ New Harbor Point Ward way back in the day. We were in the same stake for quite a while (it's all divided up and changed now-plus it seems that Travis moved or something).

Anyway, thank you for unknowingly taking me on a stroll down memory lane!

Anonymous said...

Daaamn ryken

Anonymous said...

Ryken Lookin Sexy

Anonymous said...

Ryken looking thicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Anonymous said...

RAWWRRRRR