Wednesday, July 18, 2007

life is better at the beach











I spent most of the past weekend along the Oregon/Washington Coast. I met up with my buddy Jeremiah John and the rest of the Christenot clan in Astoria, OR where they gathered for a family reunion. I love Jeremiah, I miss him terribly now that we live more than 10 minutes apart and since he was going to be only 3 ½ hours away I couldn’t stop myself from driving down for a couple days. We had a wonderful time. I really enjoyed spending the weekend with his family, they were very kind to me and we all had a great time together. We did many fun things, but probably my favorite part was the beautiful day we spent in Long Beach, WA. Jeremiah bought a trick kite, the sun was out and everyone was so happy to see the Ocean. Jeremiah and I have been friends for over 5 years and it is always refreshing to me to spend time with someone who knows me so well. I love just talking to him, we have a fun friendship. I feel so lucky to have him in my life. I have always felt so blessed to be his friend. It doesn’t get much better than hanging out with Uncle Jay on the beach, lucky me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any beach is Muscle Beach when Jeremiah's around

emily said...

you two are DARLING! i love that you have such great friends from your UT life!

Shauna said...

will you guys just get married already?