Wednesday, August 01, 2007

jared

If there is one person I love (which is false because there are many) it is Jared Calvin White. What a great guy. Last Wednesday I got to spend an hour or more with Jared while taking him to the airport for his vacation to Houston to see family. Tonight Monica and I picked up J-Bizz at SeaTac after his trip and before his drive back to Wenatchee. We grabbed a quick dinner and he was on the road. Jared for some reason is not a huge fan of “the big city” so he was pretty anxious to leave. Jared is so great. He is so funny. I wish that everyone would get to know Jared like I do; it would be great if everyone could have a friend like him. For example, earlier today he called me from the Houston airport because he saw on the news that clip of the Inmates in a Filipino prison dancing to Thriller (look for it on you tube-classic!) and he wanted make sure I knew about it. A few minutes later he called me back to tell me that the cough I have had for years might be asthma and he made me commit to get it checked out, random…then I asked him if he saw that on the news too, he had. That’s Jared for you. However, just in case you think that I must think that Jared is perfect or something know that he also can drive me crazy and sometimes it feels like he may just be the death of me. I guess that is when you know you have a good friendship, like that quote about a friend being someone who knows all about you and loves you any way. That is us. I am a lucky girl.

1 comment:

emily said...

even for the the 5 minutes that i was blessed to spend with him ... i feel like a better person. i love him too and i love that he's such a cutie and so friendly ... although ... it sure would be nice if he'd come over to hang out with the party ... he is only 2 hours away ... hey - i have an idea: we can go to him!! pile our 7-children-5-adult-selves in 2 mini vans and put a disney show on the dvd player and before it's over we could be on his doorstep!! voila!