Saturday, August 04, 2007

weekend away

Leah and I had fun in the back seat
GG with 3 of her great grandchildren
Leah and her parents
My mom, Aunt Susan and Grandma Jackie
My parents and me
Leah loved the Lake
Elizabeth and Leah-second cousins
look at that swimsuit bum!
we played for a long time in the raft, we all loved being at the Lake

Last weekend most of the Farrars went to Spokane to visit family. My cousin Amy and her family were up from Arizona and we haven’t seen all of them for a few years. Mark, Natalie, Baby Leah and I drove over to Eastern Washington Friday evening and after battling some annoying traffic that made our trip longer than planned we joined my parents who arrived the day before us. My car load was lucky enough to stay in a Hotel for the weekend, thanks Dad! Saturday we went to Liberty Lake just 10 miles from the Clifford’s house. We spent most of the day relaxing in the sun, playing in the lake and visiting with family. Sunday we all went to Sacrament Meeting at my Grandma Jackie’s ward. I was able to give an impromptu testimony/short talk at the request of the Bishop (on the 5th Sun. the Bishop picks people to share their favorite hymn and why they like it and then the congregation sings it-apparently no one is safe!). That was fun, I actually kind of like things like that. Aunt Susan grilled delicious quesadillas on the bar-b-q and we hung out with family before a speedy drive back to our side of the mountain. Mark drove ½ of the way back and it was wonderful to sit in the back and do nothing. It was a quick trip, but very worth it.

1 comment:

emily said...

i love swimsuit bums too! great pics as per usual!