Tuesday, August 21, 2007

rain rain go away....

it is still summer after all! We are having fairly cool weather for this time of year and I am not a fan. I like this better than 100 degrees, but still how can I work on my wicked tan in these type of conditions?

P.S. Cell phone update-I had to buy a new phone. So sad. I never found my cute pink one and settled for a less expensive substitute that I don't really like. Oh well, at least I am connected to the rest of the world again. However, now I don't have any numbers in my new phone. If you are reading this and you think I should have your number text it to me or give me a holler. (Shearer I got your message a while back, but can't call you back since I don't have your number. I am coming to see you in less than 2 weeks. Call me. Nahigugma Kanimo!)

No comments: