Friday, August 10, 2007

help! lost phone!

Have you seen my cute tattooed pink razor? I lost it yesterday at work and it is driving me crazy!!! Honestly, this is so horrible. It is stressing me out because of course it is on vibrate so even though I have called it numerous times I can't hear it. I NEED a cell phone, it is not just a want. I NEED it everyday, it is the only way to keep me from going insane... see I can already feel that happening and it has only been lost for less than 24 hours. So, if I don't answer your calls or return your messages know that I still love you I am just busy tearing apart a house on Seattle's Eastside looking for my my dang phone. (P.S. If I swore this post would be full of bad language).

6 comments:

stephanie said...

Geez, no wonder you haven't called me back. I take it all back.

Oh, and I am SO sorry for the following reasons:
- you cannot survive w/o a phone
- you just bought this phone
- you will probably end up finding it because you lose things all the time and it's always a tragedy, but it will be horrible until you do and you will be stressed all wkend and i have to be with you all wkend

emily said...

I'm so sorry too!!! that's the WORST!! and all this time i thought that you were ignoring me trying to be a good family joiner and block out the rest of the world! I'll say a little prayer for you ... I'll tell Abi and she'll say one too - hers always seem to get an immediate response!!
ps. we went to the wrights tonight for some financial advise and ... we probably are not moving - call me! ;)

vie said...

sorry! that's a bummer. but on the off chance that it will make you feel any better, my phone broke in half this week. :( Although I have found it somewhat relieving...

kristen said...

did you find it yet? I'm sorry friend...

Mrs. James Quigley said...

still missing....

Shauna said...

look how hip you are with a pink tatto'ed razr. i didnt even know they made them tatto'ed.

my phone is just stupid and black and doesnt do anything or look cool at all.