Thursday, August 23, 2007

farrar family campout/adios jacob and lisa























A couple weekends ago all of the Farrars (plus Rob) went camping up north by Anacortes. It was a wonderful time, the weather wasn't amazing, but only a couple sprinkles. The campsite was great, Dad of course took charge of most everything. On our way out of town we went to Deception Pass and had lunch at a park nearby. Everything was perfect, the only bad part was saying goodbye to Jacob and Lisa, they left from the camp out for their long drive cross country to their new home in Orlando. I love the Farrars. I am very lucky that my family members are also my best friends. I can't wait for next year!



1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Alicia! I am in love with that picture of you under the bridge or something- YOU LOOK HOT! And PS I love that esty.com website- do you sell stuff on there? Because you are one of the most crafty ladies I know! Man, I miss you tons!