Monday, November 19, 2007

the rest of my utah trip

I found my dream house...I visited with my good friends the Matthews and fell in love with their new home

We had a little reunion with the winter 2005 Skyview #2 girls, minus Camilla plus Livie's two babies

The girls....dinner with the gang at Mimi's Cafe

Ashley and Meredith

Jake (Meredith's darling husband, now one of us), Lindsay and Dallas

I got to spend a lot of time with Kaitlin on this trip

Classic Jeremiah and me picture...it never gets old

Reunited and it feels so good

Look how many friends I still have left in Provo and there is even a few people missing from the group...see Micah enough for a bus trip

I even had time for relaxing on Micah's new message chair....I had the best trip ever!

I also did some things that I didn't get pictures of...hanging out at Campus Craft and Floral, the gym with Michelle, pumpkin cream cheese, giggle fest 2007 with Lindsay, sleeping on Lindsay's comfy bed, hanging out with the boys, running errands to some of my favorite stores and more. I really had a great time.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

campus craft and floral....i think i will go there today...

and i love all the pictures! it was so good to have you here alicia! Wasnt it so fun, like no time had passed at all!

monica said...

the matthews new house is out of control. and your trip looked like a blast! im so glad you went!

Olivia Carter said...

hahaha! I like that pic with us and my babies. Rob looks like a fat frog! I love that chunkster! AND I LOVE YOU! So glad I got to see you!

farmersdozen.com said...

from Kade
Who is that in that picture? (massage chair)
Who did that to her?
Where is she?
I said I love you, did you write that? and I miss you.

She is gonna be like "what the heck"

:) funny boy