Tuesday, November 06, 2007

tagged

My friend Emily tagged me a few days ago, I am a little slow.

1. I absolutely love... people. I love to be with my family and friends. I like to email, blog, talk on the phone and anything else that helps me stay in touch with the people I love. I love to meet new people. I have met wonderful people on the airplane. I like to befriend people at the grocery store or on the phone (like that one nice T-Mobile guy). There are a lot of people I don’t like, I mean A LOT, but overall I really absolutely love people.

2. I don't care if... it doesn’t snow this year. Last winter I got enough. I hate driving in the snow and I want a year off. If I want to see the snow I can go visit Jared in Wenatchee, but I think we will be waiting for the white stuff to melt before I head over the mountains again.

3. I like to... go to the movies. I don’t go to the theater very often, maybe once every 4 to 6 months. But when I do I really like it. And I think going to a matinee in the middle of the day, especially a work day, is pretty cool.

4. I play... at the gym. Well not much lately, but that will soon be reactivated. I like the treadmill and weights, I use some machines. I sometimes take a yoga class. I often workout at home, there is a lot one can do outside of the gym, walking in place is one of my favorite exercises. I need to be better; there is always room for improvement. Maybe one day I’ll actually play a sport or something.

5. I have a horrible habit of... staying up too late. I hate it, but at the same time I love it. I am also a bad procrastinator. Maybe those are related somehow.

6. I love to... craft. I love to be crafty, it is fun. I love to scrapbook and I am so happy that I am bringing it back into my life. Get ready soon I will be posting some of my recent crafting endeavors.

I tag my old roommates Olivia and Esther.

8 comments:

kaitlin said...

did you ever get the memo that we are going to the movie august rush when we are all in town?! cuz it comes out then! perfect huh!
and yayayaya i can't wait to scrapbook when we get home! make me do crafts with you guys k. cuz sometimes i don't. and i want to. are you bringing a project to do when you are there?

Anonymous said...

No snow? Oh man, I hope the Big Guy's not listening to you. I'm really gonna need some this year since we're spending the end of the holiday in Vegas.

And walking in place? This is something I did not know about you. I can totally picture it. Too funny!

The Dally Llama said...

I'm glad someone liked it there. I didn't. It was 4 weeks full of heartburn and 3 hour classes, (which is entirely TOO LONG to sit in a classroom). On top of that, I was there during the beginning of the 1996 BYU football season, which turned out to be the 2nd most successful year in BYU football history. Every time I walked to class on a Saturday while I could hear the crowd a few blocks away at the stadium, it was like ripping my heart out. I distinctly remember thinking a few times, "two years? Are you SERIOUS?!" I wasn't a fan.

P.S. see you in a week and a half.

The Dally Llama said...

Um, I'm pretty much a dumb guy b/c that comment belonged in the post below this one.

jenn w said...

Alicia,

I just have to say, you are lookin sooooo gorgeous these days! I dont think ive ever seen you look better. Yooowzza! Look out Seattle men.

Esther Noelle said...

so i figured out what the tag meant and answered it! yeah!

vie said...

aliciadiane. i love your blog and I love you. I miss seeing your beautiful face.

jennycooks said...

That was fun reading that! Walking in place? That is too funny!