Monday, November 26, 2007

so thankful


After my quick, yet wonderful trip to Utah I went up to Fruitland, Idaho for an extra long Thanksgiving vacation. My family also came for the holiday, we had so much fun! I love Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for my family and friends and the traditions we have. I am so thankful for all of the blessings in my life and I am thankful for Thanksgiving so I can spend time thinking about all of those blessings. I am trying to figure out the best way to blog about my week at Farmers, but there are so many pictures, it might be a couple of more days. It will be worth the wait...promise.

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

What a great tradition! I love it and I think I might just adopt it myself. Those Farmers are some great people- glad you had a good time out there!

kristen said...

ooh. i like the turkey. you have a gift.

Esther Noelle said...

What cute Turkey Hands! I love it! Glad you had a fun time!

MEREDITH said...

So glad to see you had a good long Thanksgiving weekend... Talk with ya soon...

kaitlin said...

oh gosh i have the same problem. i have too many things to say and not enough time to type it all! that is my number one goal this weekend: update my dang blog!