Tuesday, December 04, 2007

thanksgiving photos...finally

We did a lot of prep. work Wednesday night. Lindsay made a delicious pumpkin pie.

Pumpkin Chocolate Waffles for Thanksgiving Day Breakfast. Delicious.

Making our traditional blessing mix.

Everyone helped out, it was crazy, but so fun.

Me and the triplets, they are so pretty.


Guitar Hero maniacs, the people on the couch are watching/waiting for their turn.
I cook the Turkey and Dad slices it.
Waiting for prayer (notice the line forming on the right side of picture).

Yum, it was good. I can't wait for next year.

The roll table, so good.

Most of the group, thanks Farmers for having a big house to fit us all in.

Baby Leah loves Thanksgiving.

We cleaned up from the feast in record time. Good job Laurie and Mom (and everyone else who helped).

Playing games.

Eating again, salad bar.

Rick's top secret recipe ginger snaps. Probably my favorite cookie.

Emma and I sat next to each other when we saw Enchanted in the Theater.

Homemade pizza for dinner.

Karli and I loved our pizza.


Laurie makes crepes every Sunday morning for her family, this time she just had to make it for double the people.

Baby Leah loves crepes.


Like I mentioned I had so much fun at the Farmers for Thanksgiving. I love the whole event. The weekend is more than just food, but it has a heck of a lot to do with food. It is so much fun planning the menu, preparing the food, and eating! And that was not for just one meal. We had twenty-three people to feed the whole weekend. We ate a lot of pumpkin, Rick thinks we over do it, but the rest of us could even do more. Next year we will have to try some new recipes. One fun thing we did was buy pizza dough from a local pizzeria and everyone made their own pizza. It was great. Other than eating, people played games and guitar hero. We watched football and a lot of movies and I even saw 2 movies in the theater! I saw Dan in Real Life and Enchanted. I loved both. See Enchanted, it is darling! It was just so good to be together with people I love. Laurie was the star of the show. She is the best. Thanks Laurie!!!

7 comments:

kaitlin said...

a. jossy is FRIGHTENING in the salad bar picture. check it out. she's on the far left.
b. i am SO sad i never got a pizza.
c. i love crepes.
d. the triplets are BEAUtiful.
e. i LOVE having you folks up with us. it is so super fun.
f. dan in real life was great wasn't it! and you need to see august rush!
g. about stinkin time you get these pictures up here!
h. gag me please on that picture with everyone. could we seriously EVER plan a picture when everyone is ready? its always right before you people leave when WE are still not ready for life. serious.
i. i like you guys.

kaitlin said...

and did you ever play guitar hero?!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I never played guitar hero, I didn't even really watch it played. I even only played one game (other than slap jack with Kade). I am kind of BORING. I love hte picture of all of us. But I agree it would be cuter if everyone was put together. Everything was really so much fun.

Kendra said...

finally! thanks for posting, it's so fun to see everyone!

Debra said...

We played lots of games (including Guitar Hero) ourselves over Thanksgiving. There's always something going on when lots of family gets together.

jennycooks said...

How fun! Glad to see you had such a great thanksgiving!We also saw enchanted - it is so cute. And look at you with your bad self going to the gym in the snow!

Esther Noelle said...

What great pictures! Looks like such a fun time!!