Tuesday, December 11, 2007

it's been awhile




This is Leah's workout bar. She stretches and does the splits, so funny. She thinks she is hilarious.





It has been awhile since I have done a Leah post. Look at her, she is getting so big. She is so cute. I wish you all could meet her. She is so funny and happy. She does have her "naughty pants" moments, but she is good most of the time. She is talking so much and she sings and dances. I just love her. P.S. She got a haircut, I haven't seen it yet. Don't worry there will be pictures soon.



3 comments:

Unused Account said...

Matt and I just wanted to kiss and pinch and love Leah's cheeks! How adorable is she?!! The cutest ever!

jennycooks said...

I love the second to the last picture the most. I love those chubby cheeks of hers. She is one lucky little girl to have all of those fun aunts lovin on her!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Emilie- Thanks for checking out my blog. I feel like you are a celebrity, I am kind of shy of my simple little blog. I just love your family and your work.

Everyone check out Emilie Ahern's blog she is so talented and cute.