Wednesday, December 26, 2007

traditions

A classic, The Christmas Carousel and Gingerbread Houses:





Making Christmas goodies:



The Christmas Ship:





A new one, decorating a gingerbread house:




What a great holiday season the Farrars had this year. These are a few of the highlights. I didn't do a few things that I wanted to do, like VT gifts and Christmas cards to name a few. But I didn't stress those things. I tried to just enjoy all that I did do. We took our annual trip to downtown Seattle to the Christmas Carousel. Our group was kind of small, but it didn't rain and we had a great time. We gathered back at the Farrar's for treats and laughs. Emily came over to my parents one night and we made a few different cookies and candies, it was a late night. Jacob and Lisa surprised us a week or so before Christmas for a weekend of fun. We took a family photo (kind of our first one), saw the Christmas Ship at the Ballard Locks, decorated a gingerbread house while watching the Survivor season finale and more. They stayed at my house while they were in town, it was fun to have roommates again(my roommate Kate moved out before Thanksgiving). Stay tuned for Christmas pictures...two words: WHITE CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

These are a few of my favorite things... I love it! Wish we could've been there.

Julie said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there for the Christmas ships or the carolsale this year...kinda sad!!
Looks like you guys had a great time though!